PDA

View Full Version : Serial Number: 584621

bachloyalist
01-24-2010, 03:34 PM
From an email I received this morning...

Hello, I have a Trumpet that I need help with, I need to know bore size, year of Mfg. and any thing else you can tell me about it. I know it is stamped by the bell Stradivarius Model 37 Vincent Bach, on the middle valve it is stamped 584621 and on the other side of the same valve it is stamped ML, it is silver ans the valves look to be mother of pearl. Also if you could give me a value of this instrument as I will be putting it up for Sale. Thank you for your help.

bachloyalist
01-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the email, based upon your serial number your Bach was most likely mfg. in the 2003-2004 time period. Model 37 is the most common Bach Stradivarius, and ML would indicate a Medium Large bore... This is the most common of all Bach Stad Bb trumpets.

With regards to the value, I would suggest you check on eBay what these are recently going for. I have also posted a link to some other ideas on determining the value of your Bach Strad. trumpet.

http://www.bachloyalist.com/forums/showthread.php/6258-Determining-the-Value-of-your-Bach-instrument

Thanks -