PDA

View Full Version : Serial Number: C29475

bachloyalist
01-26-2010, 04:51 PM
From my email today

I just recently purchased a Bach TR300 silver trumpet serial number C29475. Is there any information you can tell me about the year of manufacturing? I would like to aquire the shop card for it and my Bach Stradivarius.

bachloyalist
01-26-2010, 05:51 PM
The Bach TR300 is a student line horn, and I don't really know the serial number date range for them... Also, Bach (Conn Selmer) does not keep track of serial numbers for their student line horns, for example no shop cards... If you have an older Bach Strad, they might have a shop card for it. Recent Bach Strads would also be an issue to get a shop card...

Hope that helps -

bachloyalist
01-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Shop Card Request

Thank you for the reply yesterday about my TR300 serial number. I have a Stradivarius that my parents purchased for me new. I see that you are looking for info like that. The serial number is 345991. Model number LT180S43. Date of purchase 5-3-1991. I have the sales receipt and warranty booklet. I would like to acquire the shop card for that if it could be possible. Thank you again for your reply.

Dan

bachloyalist
01-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks Dan, glad to hear more about your Bach Strad. Conn Selmer (Elkhart, IN) keeps the shop cards details - but I believe they do not have shop cards for such recent trumpets available...

Based upon your details, the details would be the same as what you have provided in your reply.

mfg. 1991
model 180
Bell 43
LT = Light Weight

This is all of the same information that is contained on a shop card... The earlier horns from Bach, had more questions as they were usually a different combination vs. more std. configurations today like your trumpet...