View Full Version : Wiseman,Raw Brass,Marcus Bonna,Coyote, or Wolf Pak! What case suits you best?

06-27-2011, 10:27 PM
If your search for the "best" multiple instrument equipment case for travel and just going to the next gig is like mine, please give me your thoughts and reasons. I figure if you have $5000 + in equipment, or even if it's a $200 horn, it needs protection. What are you using?

06-28-2011, 07:26 AM
I use a Marcus Bona triple case.... Great for two trumpets, and a lot of mutes... Worth the money!

06-28-2011, 09:02 AM
I use a WolfPack Quad case with wheels (trumpet, flugel, music, and mutes) and it works just fine. You can find good deals on used ones out there (paid $100 for mine in like new condition)

06-28-2011, 10:08 AM
I hear the Bonna is very good on the road, I have a Wolf Pak that was a road warrior, but couldn't stand up to keeping dents off the horns, so I bought a Pelican and modified it. So far no dent, but it is a HEAVY case.

07-30-2011, 08:58 PM
I have an MB for every day use and just got a Raw Brass for traveling. The RB carries 2 plus a pic. I recommend adding some extra pads stuck to the inside of the lid, like in the MB, in order to prevent horns from hitting the lid if it is dropped. Great case with wheels. Can be carried on to aircraft. I had a Wiseman, but did not care for it. I had horns fall on one another while opening it and it was heavy.