Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Parts for Holton ST-200 circa 1968


    I have a Holton ST-200 S/N 460153 circa 1968. I have looked at pics of other ST200 horns and see they have felt on the bottom of the valve button. My horn has a rubber ring above the valve cap. I was wondering where I could find replacements fo these rings.


  2. You just need to get a replacement felt/washer... Any good repair shop, like Rich Ita's BIW can get you exactly what you're looking for.

    It is important these are fit properly (right thickness) so that your valve ports are aligned properly...

  3. I have emailed Mr Ita and he asked me to bring in the horn when I can so he can see what size I need. I think Mr Ita and BIW are great.. he does great work.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 01:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 04:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:54 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 06:17 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 04:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

About BrassReview

    BrassReview.com is the largest source for instrument reviews on the internet. Our users are now adding new trumpet, trombones, tubas, and french horns daily, and adding reviews, discussions, and links on their favorite instruments, and related equipment.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook

BrassReview.com 2.12
Copyright ©2004 - 2012

Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.